Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Australia. 1/26/2006 - 2/6/2006.

I went to Australia for Chinese New Year. Tim and his family also visited from Hong Kong. We stayed at the Quay Grand right off the Circular Quay.

View of city coming back from Taronga Zoo.

All of us at Wilson's apartment. Standing (L to R): Chris, Susanna, Wendy, Wilson, Vicky, Tim; Seated: Joe, Alyson, Ruth, Steven.

At the helm of the chartered boat.

In front of the Three Sisters. Also took a trip down to the valley. The overcast sky cleared after we waited around for a few hours.

On the chartered boat.

At the helm of the chartered Benetteau 50 during a calm moment.

Most of the time it was like this! We were zipping along at 8 knots.

The "catch" after the three of us (Tim, Alyson, and me) spent two hours at Little Bay. I didn't catch this.

1 comment:

Aly C said...

I look so fat in photos. (sorry, my english isn't good.) actually i am quite fat.